We are currently in the process of opening an Explorer Program that is a collaborated effort of the Sheriff Office and the Clare City Police. Stand By for further information coming soon. Hope to be up and running by Summer 2018
Please email Lt. Ed Williams if interested in more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Need to be in High School ages 14 to 20 are allowed to join.
2) Assist in programs with the School Liaison Officer
3) Assist at the County Fair Grounds
4) Assist with community events. (Health Fair, Neighborhood Watch, etc)
5) Assist with Parades through out the County
6) Practice in Building Clearing, firearms, Safe Driving
7) Participate in Ride Alongs
8) Assist in School Programs consisting of Teens and Drugs or Teens drinking and driving
Explorers have the opportunity to assist officers in a variety of capacities. The duties and responsibilities of explorers vary and are dependent upon work assignments. Each semester the assignments are re-evaluated and filled based on availability and the respective course loads of the Explorers within the program.